Wind Talon Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind Talon Server

This is Wind Talon Wow Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oz's gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikesparrow
Initiate

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Oz's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Oz's gm app   Oz's gm app Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:46 pm

hey id love to apply for the 1.12.1 server as a Gm some things about me are:
name: Mike

Live: Australia

how long have i played wow?
ive played wow for about 3 nearly 4 years i started about 3weeks after it came out, i have a pretty good knowledge of the game and basically its my life so im not gonna quit or leave or anything.

play time?
ill be online probably 4-5hours a day during school week and on weekends ill be on for about 10+hours

How will i deal with abusive players?
i will try to first calm them down and ask them what there problem or error is and i will try to assist them as best as i can and if im unable to fix there problem my self i will talk with an admin when one is avaliable.

Other: well i love non tbc wow i played it as a lev 60 healadin and buff bot for my raid guild when we were doing ony,bwl and mc i had a ton of fun but then tbc came out and i dont really have time to get back into the raiding sence on retail because ive got school and ill be in year 11 next year so i switched to privites and ive been a gm on a server called No Life Wow witch is shut down now because someone was ip flooding us and hacking are server so we had to shut it down unfortunaly. so yeah thats basically all i have to say even if i dont get gm i gl too all the other people trying out.

peace, Oz
Back to top Go down

Oz's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wind Talon Server :: 1.12.1 Server :: Gm Aplicattions-
Jump to: